Monday, 22 February 2016

Final contents page (Preliminary Task)

This is the final edition of my contents page. I decided to change the font colours as originally i had made it red, however i realised that this had no relevance to the colour scheme of my magazine, so i changed it to an orange/yellow colour in order to keep the theme from my front cover.

2 comments:

  1. "I" as a pronoun, is written in capital I. Don't forget it, you are a Y12 student. Apart from that detail, your contents page looks quite smart, although there is no editorial and the composition is a bit dull (you could have highlighted the cover feature, for example) It looks clear and organized, but the composition of it is not really anything special, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although my contents page is quite basic, it suits the rest of my magazine well. The style of the contents page is similar to that of my double page and the colours used match the rest of my theme. Although it is admittedly basic, its purpose is clear and everything is easy to read and understand.

    ReplyDelete